Solid anhydrous base "Sissy" is a multifunctional product. It allows you to make traditional lump soap, as well as solid shampoos, scrubs, bath bombs, whipped cream for decorating bombs, detergents and intimate hygiene. The versatility of the "Sissy" makes it indispensable both for soap makers and for those who create handmade cosmetics.
Anhydrous base "Sissy" from Inventors is a unique product that has no analogues in the world of home soap making and cosmetics creation. It does not contain "soap" at all - sodium salts of fatty acids, which give an alkaline reaction when in contact with water. The composition is completely free of water, which makes the product not only more environmentally friendly, but also expands the possibilities for using the base in anhydrous products.
Sodium cocoilisethionate is used as a detergent surfactant in the base. It is a dermatologically mild anionic substance with a low pH level (range 5.5-7.0), which is the most comfortable for human skin.
the opaque homogeneous mass does not contain foreign inclusions on the surface and
has a white color in volume, the presence of light yellow and cream shades
is allowed, has a specific smell of the raw
materials used, the solid consistency is brittle when sliced, the cut is homogeneous
, the unique consistency in the melt allows you to make "soap" in the techniques of "zero"
does not cause irritation on the mucous membrane of the eyes
a wide range of applications
eco-friendly: it does not contain water, allows to minimize the use of plastic packaging in finished products
that are melted in a water bath or in a microwave oven
does not lose its qualities during melting or repeated heating
does not contain SLS, SLES
Before melting, cut the base block into small pieces. When slicing with an ordinary knife, the base can crumble and break off, this is absolutely normal for a "Sissy", since the formulation and physical properties differ from the usual hot-melting soap base.
2. When melting the base in a water bath, no special conditions are required. The temperature of the coolant water should be around 90 ° C, but if the water boils, then there is nothing to worry about. The base is sufficiently thermostable and can withstand short-term heating up to 100 ° C. At the same time, the base itself will not boil, since it does not contain water in its composition. The boiling point of the base is well above 100 ° C. The base itself will not heat up above 100 ° C in a water bath.
3. When melting the "Sissy" base in a microwave oven, it is necessary to choose the optimal power for heating, depending on the volume of the product being melted. It is recommended to heat the base in short cycles, periodically taking out and stirring the mass, while simultaneously controlling the temperature of the melt using a thermometer.
4. We recommend that when melting, bring the melt temperature of the solid anhydrous base "Sissy" to 80 ° C, and then cool to the desired temperature and consistency at room temperature, stirring thoroughly slowly periodically.
5. It is necessary to mix the liquid mass during cooling or after adding additional ingredients carefully, but slowly, avoiding intensive agitation.
6. When using the same consistency of solutions of different colors, for example, in the techniques of "soap with swirls", we recommend prepared solutions.
The solid anhydrous base "Sissy" is recommended to be stored in tightly closed original packaging in dry enclosed spaces protected from sunlight, away from heating devices, at a temperature of +5 ° C to +25 ° C and relative humidity of not more than 60%.
With sudden changes in humidity and ambient temperature, it is possible to form a moisture condensate plaque on the surface of the substrate without packaging. This phenomenon does not have a negative impact on the consumer qualities of the base itself, however, when moisture condensation appears on the surface, it can no longer be used in formulations of anhydrous products where the presence of moisture is detrimental (for example, in bombs and praline baths). Such a base can only be used in formulations of solid cleansers or solid shampoos.
The remains of the solid anhydrous base "Sissy", not used in production, are stored in tightly closed original packaging, or polypropylene containers equipped with a tightly closing lid.