Universal liquid base "Magic oil".
The product is not at all common for the soap market. No one has ever done this before.
Well, you understand - we are Inventors and we should surprise you!
So, we are surprised!
You and I are well aware that the best active cosmetics are true creams on an emulsion or gel basis (with polymers), since they contain a large number of overcooking components (natural vegetable oils, synthetic emollients, oil-soluble and water-soluble active ingredients), and besides, creams do not wash off and have some time for active effects on the skin.
Creating a real detergent cream that would not just soap, foam and have a pleasant consistency, was able to restore the protective layer of the skin after cleansing, but also left a sufficient amount of over-burning components on the skin that continue to act, is not an easy task even for many large manufacturers. Such detergents are complex in terms of prescription and are quite difficult to produce from a technological point of view. What can we say about simple manufacturers of handmade cosmetics, who often do not have access to high technologies of large-scale production?
But you have us, the "Inventors", and we invented two cherished words "MAGIC OF OIL", which we embodied in a truly innovative basis in our market. This liquid base can not only give your finished detergent unique properties, such as softening, moisturizing, nutrition, but it is at the same time completely universal! Yes, with the help of our new universal liquid base "MAGIC OIL" you can make shampoo, shower gel, liquid soap, and even the most delicate means for washing or intimate hygiene.
The universal liquid base "Magic Oil" is a unique combination of surfactants that are in an unusual, very stable structured state in water. This state is called a "lamellar liquid crystal structure".
When vegetable oil or any other oil additive is added and slowly mixed, the distribution of all the injected oil occurs inside infinite double layers of surfactants, in the same lipophilic medium. The capacity of this medium is quite high, so such a lamellar (layered) structure can accommodate (emulsify) and hold a lot of oil in volume.
The finished product based on "MAGIC OIL" still washes and foams, as well as a clean base without oil at all.
1. For cosmetic detergents for the skin, such as shower cream gels, liquid cream soap, cream gels, etc., the maximum amount of the oil phase is 40%.
2. If the amount of the oil phase is more than 10% or the formulation contains natural scrubbing particles, then it is additionally recommended to introduce a preservative. For example, phenoxyethanol. This mild preservative can be added together with the oil phase in an amount of 0.5%. The preservative is needed because the main active solvent is water - the main source of life of microorganisms.
3. In cream shampoos for hair, the maximum amount of the oil phase usually does not exceed 10%, more often 5-8%. Silicones are considered an oil phase and are introduced in a mixture with other fat-soluble additives.
4. The minimum amount of the "MAGIC OIL" base in the formulation of the finished product should not be lower than 55%, taking into account all additives (water-soluble additives and the oil phase).
5. The oil phase of any cream products, especially those based on natural vegetable oils, needs additional use of antioxidants to protect vegetable oils from oxidative spoilage (rancidity) and prolong the shelf life of the finished product. Tocopherol (vitamin E) or butylhydroxytoluene (BHT, BHT) in the concentration recommended by the manufacturer can be used as an antioxidant. If the formulation contains only silicones and synthetic emollients, then the introduction of antioxidants is optional.
6. The universal base "MAGIC OIL" is not intended for the introduction of acidic active ingredients, for example, alpha-hydroxy acids.
7. Water-insoluble antiperspirant additives, such as zinc pyrithionate, are introduced into the shampoo at the very end if supplied as a liquid aqueous suspension. If zinc pyrithionate is supplied in powder form, then it is mixed with the oil phase and injected with it.
8. It is best to pack and store ready-made cream products based on "MAGIC OIL" in opaque or darkened containers to protect from sunlight, especially if natural oils are present in the composition.